COMPREHENSIVE RESIDENTIAL REAL ESTATE LAW IN CHAPEL HILL
Whether you are buying a home for the first time or refinancing after years of ownership, closings / refinances should be managed by an experienced North Carolina Closing Attorney. Kendall Page has completed thousands of Real Estate closings in Alamance County, Orange, Durham and Chatham counties of North Carolina over the past 30 years. You are in the best of hands with her dedicated team of paralegals ensuring constant and timely communication with all parties and “surprise free” transactions and satisfaction of all recording documents. In addition, you will complete the transaction with a full understanding of the process, your rights and obligations. Here are just a few of the services we perform for our clients:
- Full or limited Title Abstraction / Search
- Evaluation of Title documentation / Issues
- Closing on Residential Real Estate Purchases or Refinances
- Closing on Commercial Real Estate Purchases or Refinances
- Preparation of Contract for Purchase or Sale of Residential or Commercial Real Estate
- Preparation of Deeds transferring title to Real Estate
- Review, Draft and provide opinion on real estate contracts
- Review and provide opinion on Buy / Sell contracts
- Review and resolve Boundary and property line disputes
- Preparation of variety of legal agreements: easements, driveway encroachment, equity sharing etc.
- Preparation of Equity Sharing Agreements between Buyers
- Consultation on Fractional Interest in Real Estate: the purchase of, agreement between parties, ownership management agreements, entity of title and the sale of fractional interests in properties.